Please support our efforts to achieve Vermont’s 90% renewable by 2050 total energy commitment and to significantly reduce Vermont’s greenhouse gas emissions in ways that create a more just, thriving, and sustainable future for Vermonters.
EAN’s Goals Are Vermont’s Goals
We are successful only when all Vermonters reap the benefits of transitioning to an efficient and renewable energy future.
DONATE VIA PAYPAL
MAIL IN A CHECK:
Energy Action Network, 17 State Street, Suite 205
Montpelier, VT 05602
How your gift helps
Your Tax Deductible Gift supports EAN’s collective impact network approach to total energy transformation in the following ways.
- Neutral Convener: EAN serves as a neutral convener of a diverse network of over two-hundred Vermont non-profits, businesses, public agencies, and other organizations working towards 90% renewable by 2050 and significant reductions in greenhouse gas emissions (ex. Vermont Energy Future Initiative, Leveraging Change Speaker Series, Energy & Climate Summit).
- Track and Analyze Progress: EAN tracks, analyzes, and shares information about progress toward Vermont’s energy and emissions commitments (ex. Annual Progress Report, Vermont Energy Dashboard).
- Advance High Impact Ideas: EAN convenes the Network to develop, share, and advance high-impact ideas to meet our energy and climate commitments (ex. Vermont Energy and Climate Summit, Vermont Energy Future Initiative, Leveraging Change Speaker Series, Vermont Climate Action Communities, EAN Fellows Program).
- Inform: EAN ensures network members are up to date on relevant news, analysis, and emerging opportunities, both within Vermont and beyond (ex. Total Energy News monthly newsletter, Leveraging Change Speaker Series).
Gratitude to our Core Funders
EAN is deeply grateful to our core funders. This includes the following:
- Maverick Lloyd Foundation
- Green New Fund
- Garfield Foundation
- Canaday Family Trust
- High Meadows Fund
- VLITE Foundation
- John Merck Fund
- Sustainable Future Fund
- Ittelson Foundation
- Bonwood Foundation
- Bridgewood Fieldwater Foundation