Each year, EAN’s Annual Progress Report for Vermont provides an in-depth analysis of where Vermont stands relative to its climate commitments and energy goals.
What’s new in 2023?
- New page highlighting the efficiency advantages of electric heating and transportation options
- New analysis of the return on investment of Vermont’s energy efficiency programs
- An introduction to different emissions accounting methodologies, including an overview of accounting conventions for biomass emissions
- Analyses on transportation energy burden, EV charging access, and affordability
- New page on flexible load management and energy storage in VT
The report also includes updates to graphs and analyses found in previous EAN reports, including:
- Overall and sector-by-sector emissions graphs, using new Vermont GHG inventory data
- VT energy consumption graphs, broken out by sector and fuel types
- Per capita emissions comparison of Vermont vs other Northeastern states (most recently appeared in the 2019 APR)
- Heating and transportation fuel prices over time
- Up-to-date EV registration totals and incentive information for new and used EVs
- Pre-REC and post-REC Vermont electricity consumption pie charts
Request hard copies of the report
Request physical copies of EAN’s Annual Progress Report for Vermont for individual use or for an upcoming event by emailing Lena Stier (email@example.com). If you’d like to share reports at an upcoming event, please let us know in advance the number of reports you’re requesting, the event title/description, and the date you’d like the reports.