The EAN 2022 Network Summit will be on September 22, 2022 at the Vermont College of Fine Arts Alumnx Hall, at 45 College Street, Montpelier. The event will begin at 8:30 am, with all attendees invited to stay through a reception and dinner. Register At This Link!
The EAN Summit is your opportunity to:
- Connect and re-connect with other Network members and public sector partners,
- Hear updated information about where Vermont stands relative to our energy and emissions reduction commitments,
- Learn about State level initiatives to equitably reach our climate and energy goals,
- Discuss EAN Network Action Team progress,
- Help choose Network priorities from pitches that strive to make breakthrough energy progress, while creating a more just, thriving, and sustainable future for Vermonters.
Please note: accommodations will be made to the best our ability. Please let us know as soon as possible if accommodations are needed, the deadline for these requests is September 16th.
|8:30||Arrival, Networking, light breakfast|
|9:00||Welcome Cara Robechek, EAN Deputy Director & Network Manager|
|9:30||Unveiling of EAN’s 2022 Annual Progress Report key findings + Q&A Jared Duval, EAN Executive Director|
|10:15||State Energy and Climate Priorities + Q&A
|11:00||Environmental Justice Panel + Q&A
|1:00||Network Action Team Panels + Q&A – Learn about the work of the EAN Network Action Teams that developed out of pitches to the 2020 and 2021 EAN Network Summits. Hear about their progress to date, next steps, and how to get involved in their work.
|2:30||2022 Pitch presentations – Q&A – Discussions – Voting
Hear 4 new pitches and vote on which EAN should prioritize for helping Vermont to rapidly, cost-effectively, and equitably reduce fossil fuel use and greenhouse gas pollution.
|4:00||Award Presentations and Closing Remarks – Jared Duval|
|4:30-6:30||Reception / Drinks / Dinner
Food and drinks by Woodbelly Pizza
Register At This Link, and feel free to e-mail Cara with any questions.